Dental implants are artificial replacement tooth roots. Dental Implants help offer a strong foundation for permanent fixed or removable replacement teeth. The dental implants are made to match your natural teeth and help improve your overall natural smile. Dental implants are a good choice for people with lost teeth or tooth. They are often one of the best choices to help with replacement teeth.
There are many advantages with dental implants that can provide you with the smile you are looking for.
- Our dental implants will help provide you with an improved appearance, and they will look and feel like your own teeth.
- They eliminate the discomfort that is associated with dentures.
- You will be able to speak more clearly as opposed to having poorly fitted dentures. No need to worry about the dental implants slipping.
- Eating and chewing is now much easier. Our dental implants function just like they are your own teeth
- Dental implants can also provide you with an improved oral health, as they don’t require reducing your other teeth, as would with a tooth supported bridge.
- Our implants are extremely durable and with proper care can last a lifetime.
- With implants, you do not need to worry about the implants slipping, as can happen with dentures and the adhesives.
- Lastly, it will help you improve your smile, lift your self esteem and help you with feeling better.
With dental implants, the success rates vary but tend to be very high and it depends on where the implants are placed within your jaw. Generally, they have a high success rate, and with appropriate care, your dental implants can last you a lifetime.
Anyone looking to have dental implants should have gums that are healthy and enough bone to embrace the implant. Ultimately, any dental patient that goes through routine oral surgery or a routine dental extraction can be considered for a dental implant. The patient must have proper oral hygiene and have standard dental visits. You will need to be evaluated to help determine if dental implants are the right choice for you.
Contact Dr. Singer today to see if Dental Implants are the right choice for you.