General & Cosmetic Dentist in Washington D.C.
Laser Dentistry Treatment
Laser treatment offers you and your family many benefits. The power of concentrated light creates new possibilities for more efficient treatment. Lasers work by generating a precise beam of concentrated light energy. Lasers were approved in 1990 by the FDA.
Dreams come true! Modern laser treatment provides very precise and accurate treatment in the dental practice. Laser treatment offers benefits to patients in areas of:
- Endodontics (Root Canal Therapy)
- Incision for drainage of abscesses
- Periodontics (Gum Treatments)
- Subgingival curettage, Gingivophasties, Gingivectomies
- Oral infection therapy, Biopsies, Operculectomies
Lasers are used with precision and demonstrate high levels of accuracy. A laser beam can be used to precisely remove tissue a few cells at a time and there are no known side effects.
The advantages of using a laser is precise results, less discomfort, and faster healing. Lasers are the most versatile instrument that allow tissue removal with precision, reduction of bacteria, cauterization, and they perform quickly.
Laser treatment is an integral part of the services provided at Embassy Row Dental. You and Dr. Jeffrey Singer can decide if laser treatment is right for you.
Patient benefits of laser treatment are:
- Precise incision with all of the surgical procedures
- Treatment without almost any bleeding
- Less pain or scar tissue formation
- Improved post-operative healing
- Less swelling
- Generally no sutures required
- Removal of diseased or inflamed soft tissue
The power of concentrated light creates new possibilities for more efficient treatment. The laser’s use in dentistry continues to increase to provide better patient care. Patients will be able to take advantage of this more friendly treatment procedure.
Contact Us today to Schedule your Dental Visit!